TORONTO'S #1 PRIVATE INVESTIGATION AGENCY
Built on Trust, Expertise & Integrity. Confidential Immediate Results. Knowledge is Power.
- You notice charges on credit card statements that don’t make sense.
- Money becomes more of an issue between the two of you.
- Your spouse stops planning for large purchases (such as a trip, buying a house, starting a renovation, etc.)
A Change in Technology Use:
- You notice cloud sharing has suddenly been switched off on your devices.
- Your spouse stops using shared devices altogether.
- Your spouse reduces their use of social media.
- Your partner clears the browser history on the home computer.
- Your spouse’s fitness tracker shows exercise at odd times and hours.
Again, what may be a warning sign in one relationship may be nothing to be concerned about in another relationship. In fact, most signs of infidelity are quite subtle. It is only when the lies and stories stop adding up that the cheating usually comes to light. In most cases, even when you confront your partner with accusations of cheating, it will be denied. Unless you have hard evidence or irrefutable proof, many will not admit to infidelity. There are a few ways that you can tell if your spouse is lying. If you keep getting denial and push-back when trying to discuss your concerns with your partner, you may need to get professional help to sort through things. A Private Investigator can get you the video and photography evidence that you need, want and deserve.