TORONTO'S #1 PRIVATE INVESTIGATION AGENCY
Built on Trust, Expertise & Integrity. Confidential Immediate Results. Knowledge is Power.
Sudden Change in Habits:
- The words “I love you” are not spoken by your spouse any longer.
- You can’t even get your mate to fight with you.
- You can’t get your spouse to communicate with you (stonewalling).
- Your spouse is suddenly more attentive than usual.
- Your spouse seems to want danger or thrills in his/her life.
- Your spouse is dressing nicer, looking nicer, or there is a sudden interest in appearance.
- Your spouse picks up a new hobby that requires a few hours of commitment per day. When you show interest in their new hobby, their answer seems vague or they brush you off.
- Your mate is working longer and longer hours at work.
- Your spouse’s wandering eye seems out of control.
- Your spouse exhibits signs of low self-esteem.
- You notice your spouse has a sense of confusion about him or herself.
- Your spouse is more negative than before.
- Your spouse becomes more critical of you.
- Your spouse seems to be picking fights more often.
- Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
- When you ask for reassurance about cheating, you do not feel satisfied with the response.
Lying and Avoidance:
- You feel as if you are being avoided.
- He/she doesn’t want to go anywhere or do anything with you anymore.
- You find your partner has been lying to you about a variety of things.
- Your spouse seems more secretive.
- Your partner abandons religious faith.